Born between 1980 and 2000.
Raised by the speed of change, technology, and endless opportunities across the world.
Millennials want to do good, better, smarter, different and don’t want to miss out on the thing that is called ‘life’.
Our generation struggles with many challenges and issues every day.
FOMO? Pressure to succeed? Stress? High expectations?
Millennials are regularly in conflict with others and with themselves.
Some feel lost or overwhelmed.
Some feel stuck or even tired … whilst we are still so young.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
I struggle(d) in life too.
However, I have accepted that these struggles in life are part of life, and I am grateful for that insight.
I am grateful for what I have learned from all life events and the people that I have met along my journey so far – They made me the resilient, positive person I am today.
And that, dear millennial, I want to share with you.
With millennial coaching, I want to share the mindset and the tools that the school of life has given me the last 30+ years.
Millennial coaching in daily life.
Can you imagine going to a therapist’s office and talk on a couch about life problems? Nah-uh. Not with me.
I combine one-on-one coaching sessions with a digital learn environment, so you can choose when and where you want to work on yourself.
- Do you want to become more self-aware? Let’s add mindfulness exercises to your day-to-day life.
- Do you want to change a habit? Let’s keep a diary.
- Do you want to have a better work-life balance? Let’s find ways to come closer to your ideal work-life-life.
- Do you want to find meaning in life? Let’s incorporate your values in day to day activities.
- Do you want to become the director of your life? Let’s write your story.
…Are the chosen tools and techniques not working for you? No worries. Let’s talk about it in our sessions, and find out what works better.